Kerri-Anne Downes provides a full range of services from basic bookkeeping services, complete payroll services, BAS lodgement services, replacing and supporting internal accounts departments. Kerri-Anne has a good knowledge of most accounting software packages and is a Certified Xero Advisor.
- Instant access to your business finances via cloud computing, any time, anywhere, anyhow
- Direct, simple, on-time BAS reporting
- Onsite or out-of-sight, you decide
- Choose the software that suits your business
- Use any or all of the services offered, from backlog catch-up through payroll and BAS
- Manage your conversion from costly onsite bookkeeping to offsite, flexible, cost effective cloud based bookkeeping
- Software training so you or your staff can do the books
- Follow-up and review support is a phone call away
In the constantly changing business environment, you can rely on Kerri-Anne Downes to be expert, up-to-date and ready at hand to assist and advise you with your business matters.
Accounting services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Bookkeeping services
- Maintaining PAYG and GST records and associated returns
- PAYG, Superannuation Guarantee and WorkCover compliance
Kerri-Anne Downes regularly deals with a broad range of personal and business taxation issues and makes a point of understanding the individual needs of every client. Whether you need advice on company tax, personal tax effectiveness or indirect taxation including capital gains tax, payroll tax and GST, Kerri-Anne will identify the best solutions for you.
Taxation services include:
- Preparation and lodgement of taxation returns
- Income tax planning
- Capital gains taxation planning
- Fringe benefits tax returns
- Payroll tax returns compliance
- Tax planning and minimisation
Kerri-Anne Downes provides a professional self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) administration and compliance service. Kerri-Anne has a Master of Applied Taxation majoring in Superannuation from the University of New South Wales.
SMSF services include:
- Set up of the SMSF including trust deeds, and all related documents, including completing all relevant registrations
- Preparation of annual financial statements, tax returns and member statements to ensure compliance with legislation
- Provision of audit services (via a third party)
- Provision of actuarial services for pension funds, as required (via a third party)
- Set up of a company to act as a corporate trustee, and corporate secretarial services as required
- Administration services with regards to your investments, such as acting as your investment mailhouse
- Provision of our time on a needs basis to answer your questions about your self-managed superannuation fund, including compliance with the Act.